KGBR

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

BEATS RHYMES & LIFE THE ALBUM






First and foremost i'm a dj and due to the state of hip hop and the economy and so on decided to make an album that explains peoples feelings. Not on a fictional basis where niggas own all this lavish things like maybachs double RRs and G5s, but things we dream about things you see on the news everyday life hence the name of the album.... "Max Hussle presents.....BEATS RHYMES & LIFE." By no means am I claiming to be a gangsta, doe boy, rapper with dope,etc...but I am a nigga with a gun that stays hungry and and in search for fedi (maybe yours, lol).



I'm also a member of the Bumsquad Dj's, former radio personality (crack radio),producer and of course a dj. My influences are Large Professor,Diamond D, Pete Rock, Marley Marl, Kanye West, J Dilla, Premier just a name a few. You will see the influences through my music so I pray that you would enjoy and join my movement towards beats rhymes & life..



MAX HUSSLE presents BEATS RHYMES & LIFE


artist: POOH HEFF


produced mixed and arranged by: MAX HUSSLE


coming soon


lead singles "TIMES UP" & "GET IT WET"





If you're from overseas(outside the US) please feel free to hit me up i would love to learn about your culture.



PLEASE VISIT OR LEAVE COMMENTS AT REVERBNATION


poohheffdamayor.reverbnation.com

No comments:

Followers